Wow there has been soooo much going on I don't even know where to start. So, rather than create the book where I go back and catch everyone up on the state of the house, Halloween, the progress of the house, school for everyone, the ongoing mess of the house, the visits from family, and the completion of construction on the house (sense a pattern?), I am just going to move forward from last night. ;-)
Byron and I decided to risk a mid-week date since the holiday and company will keep us from going out and we REALLY need to keep those dates alive. So, Byron came home at about 6:30 and we heading down to B-town to see what was playing. Mostly, Byron wanted to have a couple of hours to continue listening to Brinsingr (Paolini's third book) on audio cd ... he has a hard time putting it down, not that I can relate in any way. We were going to see Twilight (I already saw it on opening day, but I had no problem repeating the experience so that Byron could see the Volvo ... if you aren't sure what I am talking about then you are either living under a rock or haven't joined the Twilight band-wagon and need to get with the program). Unfortunately, I got the theaters mixed up and we decided that we couldn't wait an additional hour, see the movie, and still stay awake long enough to make it home - it's hard to be old foggies. So, we saw the new Bond flick instead. The best part? We were the ONLY ones in the theater ... Byron told me he had arranged the private screening just for me (awww how sweet). He only need a very little prompting to come up with that line so it was a great night. We enjoyed the movie and made comments during the entire show without bothering anyone ... it was a blast!
On a final note, the house is finished and ready for pictures so I will get those up soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment