Thursday, December 10, 2009
Family Pictures ... and One Awesome Photographer
I have sooo many postings to catch up on (I hope this weekend). Just to start, on Nov. 7 we all went back to Mt. Pleasant to celebrate Grandma Marx's 95th birthday. It was soooooo wonderful seeing to many family members - some I haven't seen in more years than I care to count! The best part is that my cousin, Nathan, has a photography hobby and he does some wonderful work! We pressed him into service and somehow, between a full-time job and family life (including a beautiful little baby) he managed to put this photo gallery together. We were grateful to have all of our family together (including Bryce and Tess) for these photos. You have to kind of wade through to find us as it is all mixed together, but I think it is well worth the effort. The link is http://photomarx.smugmug.com/Family-events/Grandmas-95th-B-day/10580200_7b32x/1/735136925_SQqFS#735136925_SQqFS
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment