Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Gena-LEAVE!!!!

That is how Josh refers to Ginny who is, I admit, usually looking for ways to get under his skin. She will sit very quietly playing with something and just look up ... sort of tilt her head sideways ... and watch the boys. Inevitably, she will hone in on that one piece of the "game" that will cause the most commotion and head straight for it! Her timing is uncanny! So, while everyone else in the house refers to her as Ginny - even Ben, Josh has her number. What I was wondering was if his pronunciation was in fact an innocent error - maybe he is trying to tell her something? We shall see. As I often say, in my home I have one entering the terrible twos, one comfortably ensconsed in them, and one having a hard time letting go ... you can decide who is who!

3 comments:

  1. This picture is adorable!!
    Hey, email me your address again, so that I can send you a christmas card!!!
    Will we see you this weekend??

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's really not nice to say things like that about Byron. For terrible two's your picture turned out so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the fun girls night at the movies. The Kent girls had a great time and loved the ham/cheese casserole. I wish more could have joined us. Your efforts to unify us are appreciated.

    ReplyDelete