Okay, I realize it has been nearly two months since I have entered a new posting. I keep sitting down and then getting back up! I had thought to post my entire diaper-free existence .... but Ginny had other ideas and decided she was not ready as of yet. Then, I thought to post pictures of Roberts nearly finished room, but decided to wait until I have finished the curtains (so expect that posting in the year 2525)
Also, since Robert is going full tilt with an online school - and so is Byron, I just don't get the chance to sit down and type. On one hand this is the answer to a prayer because I tend to spend too much time in front of the computer. On the other hand, I am trying to keep this "journal" up to date.
So, no Karrie I am not an official "blogger drop-out," but I probably have to take the title of blogger slacker!
No comments:
Post a Comment