They are growing up so very fast!!! I have felt like I have been surrounded by babies for the longest time. Then, without warning, I am now surrounded by toddlers! These pictures were taken at the end of May - they all three woke up early (no surprise there) and just got up and quietly got some books and toys off the shelves and started playing ... quietly (THAT's the surprise). I was especially touched by Josh "reading" to Ginny and shocked that Ginny let him do it. Ginny loves to look at books but she insists on being in control of turning the pages (little control freak ... wonder where she got that from?) so actually reading a story to her is a bit difficult. That morning she just sat quietly and let Josh spin his tale.


On a side note ... and completely current ... we are now an officially potty-trained household! Yes, we have no more diapers ... we have no more diapers today (dum dum dee dum)!!!!
***************
Addition: Wouldn't you know that the minute I take the time proclaim that we are a potty-trained household is when Ginny decides to poop her pants ... Murphy strikes again!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment