Thursday, May 15, 2008

Too Much To Do - and playing here instead

You know, I have written a HUGE list of things that I need to get done while Byron is out of town, a very organized list full of sub-headings and neat little diagrams. So what have I done this evening? Found old episodes of Voltron to amuse the children while I re-designed this page! Of course, in my own defense, I did drag the children all over Bakersfield today doing yucky shopping (all shopping is yucky when you are outnumbered 4-1) AND I learned or re-learned a lot of tricks to html programming, so I guess the time wasn't completely wasted .... okay, I'm not fooling anyone, but I have to say it was an absolute trip to walk down cartoon memory lane - and I felt like a dinosaur watching Robert's reactions to what I told him was once my favorite show. Animation has truly come a long way in a very short time - I'm not all THAT old!!!!! Didn't you watch Voltron?

No comments:

Post a Comment