Thank
s to a new device I found called Kaboost, Ginny had dinner at the table to
night. She was sooo exited about it. In fact, tonight would be the first meal in about a year where she DIDN'T throw her plate on the floor!!! My little baby is growing up! And Josh is officially a cheese ball ... he just needs to see a camera to say "cheese me Mommy!" To be fair, he wants to see pictures of everyone else too.
Good idea. Your kids are so cute. It is fun to check in once in awhile and see how you are!! By the way, I have been living the "balanced" cleaning schedule you suggested on my blog a couple months ago and I feel normal again. I used to do it that way before Brennan was born but for some reason I thought it wouldn't work now, but it is fabulous. So, thanks!!
ReplyDelete