Ginny's nap time dilema ... I tried to stretch out her morning so that she took a longer nap in the afternoon. She had a great time all morning - and made it about two bites into lunch. From the looks of it, bite number three came after she actually zonked!
Fun outside with the hose ... our little pool hasn't lasted as long as I would have liked so I let the kids play with the hose one afternoon. The experiment has not been repeated because only the one holding the hose had any real fun ... and Ginny wasn't interested in any thing but the dog food. Poor Boggart!
Dinnertime with Daddy ... Ginny has decided not to eat in her high chair anymore. Daddy isn't used to watching her so very closely. This is the result of an upended bowl of Corn Pops ... compliments of the little diva.
Saturday was a Relief Society retreat where I got got to go hang out with the ladies. It was great, but there were these "homemade" facials for everyone to try out. As pictured here with my friend Krissy (who went with the safer honey/avacado) I decided to try the one made of crushed
tomatoes (1) because it said it was for oily skin which is what I have always had and (2) because no one else had tried that one yet. The fun part came when I tried to wash it off and my skin stayed as red as if I still had it on. I apparently hadn't gotten enough attention just by putting the silly thing on in the first place ... I had people telling me how awful I looked for the rest of the event. My "blush" faded by the end of the event - which was great. I even got to swim in the the pool ... without kids!
tomatoes (1) because it said it was for oily skin which is what I have always had and (2) because no one else had tried that one yet. The fun part came when I tried to wash it off and my skin stayed as red as if I still had it on. I apparently hadn't gotten enough attention just by putting the silly thing on in the first place ... I had people telling me how awful I looked for the rest of the event. My "blush" faded by the end of the event - which was great. I even got to swim in the the pool ... without kids!Buzz Boys ... all of my boys are way overdue for haircuts. I decided to just do it myself this morning. I could open my own wig shop just from the hair I cut from Robert - Josh is bringing up a close second. I think my little fuzz-balls are adorable!
Too Cute...I remember both of the boys falling asleep while eating!!
ReplyDeleteI have yet to see Kenzy do it though!!
I love your new blog layout! Very Cute!